I thought I’d show y’all my makeup for the day using only products from my Project Pan 2017. Limiting your makeup use to only a few choices forces you to get a little creative and maybe try things that are a little out of your comfort zone. I hardly wear bright colors on my eyes but I made a promise to myself in my last Project Pan update that I would reach for these particular shadows at least twice a week…so here we are!
On my face:
- Becca Ever-Matte Preless Priming Perfecter
- Maybelline FITme! stick foundation, 220 for under my eyes
- Urban Decay One & Done, medium dark
- BH Cosmetics blush duo, Rose
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter, Champagne Gold
- E.L.F Eyebrow Kit, medium
On my eyes:
- Ravishing Rosewood, (Tarte palette) blended into the crease
- Luxor, NYX single shadow on the inner and outer corners of the lid
- Always Pearly Pink, Loreal Infallible single shadow in the center of the lid
- Kat Von D Tattoo liquid eyeliner for the wing
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, top lashes
- Buxom mascara, bottom lashes
On my lips:
- Rimmel lip liner, Nude
- Tarte Lip Creme, Nurturing
This look didn’t turn out as loud as I thought it would, which is good! I’m super pleased with the outcome! If you’d like to catch up on my project pan progress, I’ll link them below. Also, if you would like to see swatches of the palette used in this look you can click HERE.
Thank you so much for reading!