Today I want to share my eye shadow palettes with you all! Since my decision to downsize my collection, I decided to take an in-depth inventory of all of my makeup and beauty products which includes price (or worth) of each product and the round about date the product was bought. In this post, I will just share the products themselves and the total worth.
Eye Shadow Palettes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills; Modern Renaissance
- Urban Decay; Naked 2
- Tarte; Bow & Go Holiday 2013 (Swatches HERE)
- Tarte; Bow & Go Spring 2014
- Tarte 8 pan; Purple (Unsure of the correct name)
- Tarte 8 pan; Teal (Unsure of the correct name)
- BH Cosmetics; Galaxy Chic
- Wet & Wild; Comfort Zone
- Maybelline Modern Metallics; Sunkissed Olive
As you can see, I don’t have a whole lot of palettes compared to a lot of people. I’ve recently decluttered quite a few and this is what I’ve been left with. My goal for my collection is to have 2 full palettes and 1 Z-Palette. My game plan is to do Pan That Palette challenges and also depot colors that I enjoy to be able to take up less space. Why have an entire palette if you only like a couple colors out of it?
What are you makeup collection goals?