This year, I’m participating in a new project pan project that was created by @potatoly_ on Instagram! For this project, we are focusing in on all our stick products and knocking them out a 1/2 inch at a time. For the entire year, I’d like to get through at least 6 inches of product.
I’m kicking off this project with 2 lipsticks, a lip balm, and 3 lip liners! Let’s get into it!
- Maybelline Matte lipstick in Burgundy Blush
- Loreal Color Sensational lipstick in Velvety Fuschia
- Chapstick in Aloha Coconut
- NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Vintage
- NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Stockholm
- Rimmel Lasting Lip Liner in Coffee Bean
I’ll be doing monthly updates! I can’t wait to share my progress with you! Thank you for reading!